Oh man... I guess I'm in that part of the Infernal Affairs where I feel really bad for killing or defeating my enemy and now I'm tryin to turn into the good guy character to make up for the evil things that I did. Not that uno22 is my enemy, but in the story that I've told from last blog, it definitely hit him and has given up even WYD.
This blog for uno22
(Infernal Affairs Style)
We started as students of this WYD Journal Events and we both did well at blogging. We stayed at top and won daily! Definitely was a challenging month! Suddenly, when it came to getting the grand prizes, one was decieved by wealthness and richness. The guy's name is Besty. He did all he can to beat uno22 and he did! He did everything he could, even betray his fellow student from WYD Journals Event.
In the end Besty did something so horrifying that it took down uno22 so bad that it crushed his WYDIAN heart. After uno22's heart was crushed, Besty felt so bad and felt like he was the worste bad guy ever!
Now all Besty wants to do is apologize. But not it's too late, uno22 is gone.
Sad ending...
Just like the movie...
THIS IS THE END OF WYD JOURNALS SEASON 3
-Besty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
why i die in your story that soon? lets make a twist. i resu all of the sudden, then BAM!! the rest of the story depends now on you now...
ReplyDeletehow are you now??? Im playing wyd again.. after 6 months i guess..
ReplyDelete-uno22